Now tell me what it is, it isn't fair 現在告訴這是怎麼一回事 這一點都不公平
Cause I'm wasting time, 因為我在浪費我的時間
but it isn't my heart 但這根本不是我所想要的
It isn't my fault.這不是我的錯!
And every situation understands, well 所有的情勢都符合常理 好
The anecdote of chasing the location to your door,
那發生糗事的地點就在你家的門口也是常理??
Yeah yeah? da da?
Cause I'm wasting time, 因為我再次的浪費時間
now I'm wasting money again 現在再一次浪費金錢
And all the cigarettes that I have never smoked. 所有的香煙我根本沒抽過
And all the letters that I have never sent, da da?所有的信我也不曾寄出去
And he was sitting by the swimming pool 他曾經正坐在游池的旁邊
But he was scared, cause it wasn't his time, it wasn't his chance.
但他看起萊很害怕 因為這這不是他的時間 這不是他的機會
Getting olders not been on my plans 變老絕不是在我的計畫之中,我不因此卻步躊躇
But it's never late,永遠不會太晚
it's never late enough for me to stay, da da?不會來不及讓我等待
留言列表